Vadara Quartz, which is both a brand name and a type of quartz, is a durable material that provides the appearance of natural stone while possessing the durability of quartz material. The stone is often used as an alternative to marble stones, as Vadara Quartz is low maintenance and mimics the veining of marble.
Vadara Quartz is great to use around the home as countertops, bathroom tiles, flooring, and even shower areas. The non-porous stone is made of at least 93% quartz material and does not require a protective layer of sealant to keep moisture away from the stone.
Benefits of Vadara Quartz
One of the main highlights of Vadara Quartz is that it’s extremely durable, which can come in handy in various ways. This durability means that it can be used in areas where there is frequent mess, moisture, and oils like the kitchen.
It’s also a premium choice to surround swimming pools as the stone doesn’t react to chlorine or swimming salts, both of which tend to corrode natural stones like marble and granite. The resiliency of this material, as well as its impressive rating on the hardness scale, also makes it perfect to use in commercial spaces as the stone can withstand high-traffic use.
Vadara quartz is a non-porous material, which makes it almost impenetrable to moisture and oils. The stone is also stain-resistant, and mold-resistant and can be easily cleaned with most common commercial and homemade cleaning solutions without the risk of visibly damaging the surface. This is a massive benefit to this material, especially as other similar ones are much more susceptible to damage from accidental spills and other liquids.
Perhaps the most popular feature of Vadara Quartz is its uncanny resemblance to other desired materials like white marble, especially as it mimics the vein patterns that marble is well-known for, while also having a much more impressive durability and density. This means that you can enjoy the best of both worlds and have a beautiful stone in your home or establishment that’ll last longer.
How to Do Regular Cleaning for Vadara Quartz Flooring
One of the best ways to keep dirt and other impurities away from your beautiful flooring is by incorporating it into your regular cleaning schedule will help you maintain the quartz’s lustrous shine.
- Choose Your Cleaning Solution - When it comes to daily cleanings, there’s no need to worry about getting a specialized cleaning solution as some mild dish soap will do just fine. You can just add a few drops of this liquid dish soap into a bucket of water and use this to proceed. Alternatively, you can also mix up a mixture of equal parts white vinegar and water, which will also get the job done.
- Begin Wiping - Once you have your cleaning solution ready, begin wiping the entire surface of the floor. To make things easier, make sure to divide the whole floor into tiny squares and work in one area at a time, which will help you clean more efficiently and effectively. Remember to squeeze and wring out the excess water every time you rinse your cloth into your cleaning solution!
- Rinse and Dry - When you’ve finished wiping the entire floor, make sure to go over everything once again with some warm water before drying with some clean cotton cloths or a few sheets of paper towels.
How to Remove Spills and Stains from Vadara Quartz
While Vadara Quartz is stain-resistant, it isn’t stain-proof, which means that you will still need to thoroughly clean away any accidental stains and spills to prevent these from compromising the quality and appearance of your floors.
- Choose Your Cleaning Solution - When you’re looking to rid your floors of any stubborn messes, it’s best to pick a light and non-abrasive cleaner that is specifically formulated to clean floors. When it comes to Vadara Quartz, you can choose any of the following products:
- Soft Scrub Gel with Bleach
- Bar Keepers Friend Soft Cleanser
- Bar Keepers Friend Spray and Foam Cleanser
- Windex Vinegar Glass Cleaner
- Prepare the Stained Area - Should anything be sticking to your floor like food, gum, or other substances, start by gently scraping away as much as you can with a plastic knife or something similar. Afterward, clean any remaining residue with a damp cloth. On the other hand, if you’re facing a liquid spill or stain, just soak up as much as you can with a dry cloth to make the entire cleaning process much easier.
- Begin Wiping - With your chosen cleaning product and a clean cloth, pour a bit of the solution onto the cloth and make sure to not directly apply this onto the surface. With your mildly saturated cloth, begin wiping at the affected area with circular motions until there are no traces of the stain left behind.
- Rinse and Dry - When the stain has been completely removed, get another clean cloth and dampen it with some warm water before using this to rinse away any remnants that the cleaning solution may have left behind. Finally, use another clean cloth or paper towel to completely wipe the area dry.
Other Cleaning Tips
Avoid Harsh Chemicals and Cleansers
To maintain the appearance of your Vadara Quartz flooring, it’s best to avoid using any harsh commercial cleaning products, especially those that have strong chemicals in the ingredients list. This can include things like oil-based soaps and cleaners, battery acid or other caustic liquids, oven, and grill cleaners, toilet or drain cleaners, furniture cleaners, paint strippers, tarnish removers, and much more.
In case of any accidents, make sure to immediately rinse the area with warm water to prevent any discoloration or damage to your floors.
Avoid Cutting On the Surface
While Vadara Quartz flooring may be incredibly durable, it’s still strongly discouraged to cut directly on top of the surface as this can leave residual metal marks and stains. However, the good news is that these stains can easily be removed as if they were stubborn spills and stains.
When in Doubt, Call Luce
When you’re unsure, it’s best to not risk anything and simply call the professionals to handle the job. Luce offers a wide range of household and commercial cleaning services and is more than ready to take some of the load off your plate.
Send Luce a message today to schedule an appointment!